The Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex Expo and Convention Center is pleased to recognize our corporate sponsors. Our partners continued support of the complex helps make the facility a destination location for shows, events and meetings.
Interested in learning more about our sponsorship opportunities? Please contact Sharon Altland at email@example.com or
Become a partner!
The facility’s unique layout offers flexible and varied exposure opportunities for businesses. Several main halls are joined by high volume walkways with television monitors along the way. Large lobbies with two sizeable arenas and one small arena offer additional point of public interaction, and recently updated meeting rooms are perfect for corporate needs. To learn more about the advertising, sponsorship and naming rights opportunities outlined below, please contact Sharon Altland at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-787-5373.
- Wall signs - halls, hallways, arenas, scoreboard signage and outdoor
- Electronic signs at the entrance to the complex
- Advertising on interior TV monitors through the complex
- Website advertising
- Print advertisements in Farm Show materials
- Booth space at select shows
- Brochure distribution
- Farm Show Events – Arena or stage events are available for sponsorship at the annual Pennsylvania Farm Show. The eight-day event draws more than 500,000 visitors each year.
- Other Sponsorship Opportunities – Equipment, tools, uniforms, animal feed, food items and Wi-Fi.
- Venues – The complex has eight major halls and three arenas available for company title naming rights, with brand logo identification. Title sponsors receive inclusion in any promotional or advertising materials purchased or produced by the Farm Show Complex and Expo Center. Additional benefits, depending on the package, can include access to the facility for meetings or corporate outings to sample products at events or VIP parking passes
- Meeting Rooms – With 17 major rooms and more than 20 miscellaneous rooms and offices, the complex offers a wide variety of naming rights.
- Conference Centers – Both the Crossroads and Keystone Conference Centers are available for naming rights. The Crossroads Conference Center has five spacious rooms with three that overlook the small arena. The Keystone Conference Center located above the Maclay Street entrance, includes four rooms with seating from 40 to 100 people.
Major Events at the Complex